Caution. Beware of SMART, Medical Credit Options, Frank DeSimone
I was formerly the Marketing Director for the S.M.A.R.T. company as well as Medical Credit Options. In addition, my wife and I paid $7000 to become a Net Branch owner. I have already gained legal representation and will begin the process of filing full legal action today against Frank DeSimone and his companies.
Due to a failure on Mr. DeSimone's end to meet contractual obligations of the Net Branch buy-in, he agreed that a refund for the monies paid was in order. I have correspondence in hand dating back to mid-June that confirms his agreement to refund by June 30th. Needless to say we have exceeded that deadline by over 30 days.
I also have commitment in hand from a member of his management team that $2000 would be rendered for the services provided to his company - including but not limited to: multiple logo designs, "flash" site banners, brochures, website, envelopes, business cards, and letterhead. Since that agreement was made on July 5 by the company's CEO, I have yet to see a penny. When inquiring about the lack of payment, I was told by the CEO that in the entire month of June - NO applications had been approved and NO providers had enrolled... as a result I would not be paid. With this said, please note a comment on this forum from a member of the SMART team dated July 8 stating quote: "Providers are being enrolled, Loans are being Submitted and approved and reps and loan brokers are being paid." Is this statement bares any truth, where is my payment? Since payment for services rendered has not been received, it should be noted that the materials being used for promotional purposes are unauthorized and prohibited.
I must also add that I am not a disgruntled employee and hold nothing personal against any member of this company or the services in which it offers. I am however one of the many that have fallen into a deceptive trap set by Frank DeSimone to gain funds for various non-producing entities. I too am only after the $9, 000 total that is owed to me.
I am welcoming any /all that have had this same misfortune to join me in pursuing class legal action against Mr. DeSimone. I have so far identified 8 that have filed some sort of complaint on the internet regarding funds owed to them - the numbers just don't lie. Prior to contacting me, please ensure that you have all documention in hand to support your complaint or monetary loss.review #193176
You may also like
- "John Common on Maricopa County Sheriff's Dead Beat Dad list. Look him up: http://www.mcso.org/DeadBeat/Default.aspx After the divorce things for John Common got progressively worse. Besides not paying child support he wrote..."
- "My name dai im already sent my $37 but im do not receive my card yet can you tell me when my card is coming?..."
- "HomEq took my money in escrow and gave it to a crooked contractor who didn't do any work at all. Every time I call HomeEq they give me the run..."
- "I visited the Petco located in Conroe yesterday. I asked for a Lion's Mane for my Pom. But I said specifically that I did NOT want his fur trimmed down..."
- "VinylWorks Canada2174 Barber Dr.Port Colborne, OntarioCanada, L3K 5V5Phone: 905-834-5666Within a few months deck developed a great deal rust (See pictures at www.MyVinylWorksCanada.com click "Pictures" button)Initially, company agreed that was..."
- "Jared Douglous, v.p of J.S.C known as job shop connection, off polok dr, conroe tx is not at all a machine shop. This company is poorly managed and bends the..."
- "Have had this sofa for five years. After three years the bonded leather started to crack. I called gray's furniture in Gulfport MS where I bought it. He came out..."
- "I have been ordering Jewlry from this company for years... They offer some of the best prices i have ever seen. The diamonds were real (i took a few items over a..."
- "If you go to this Salon for color or highlights make sure to ask for someone with a lot of experience. I called and made an appointment for all over..."